DG GROW may provide limited support for a maximum of 10 relevant actions/events that meet the requirements. The eventual support will be restricted to specific organisational costs with a maximum of €30.000 per selected action.
Who can apply?
- should take place in China or an EU country
- must have a European dimension contributing to the ECTY objectives
- cannot pursue direct commercial purposes
- should outline their concept and involvement of stakeholders and experts
- must be organised by a legal entity representing at least 14 EU countries
- must be organised by organisations from an EU country or third country participating in the Programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and SMEs (COSME)
How to apply
Interested parties should:
- carefully read the full selection document below
- submit a concept note (5 pages max.) describing aspects outlined in the selection document
- Provide budget details (the budget template below may be used)
Please apply via email with your concept note using the contact info below.
There are 2 deadlines for submission of a concept note:
- 15 May 2018 for actions to be organised between August and December 2018
- 15 June 2018 for actions to be organised between October and December 2018
The EC will inform selected applicants in writing by end May and June, respectively
For contact information and application documents, please visit the official website of the European Commission HERE.